Monday, June 7, 2010

Back to the grind

Well Monday came around again. I'm sorta over Monday's and wish they would just never come around. :) If only life worked that way. Anyway, I had a good weekend for the most part. My husband did a dumb thing and I was pretty shook up over it, but I dealt with it and am moving on.

I was at my parents over the weekend. It was wonderful and I was a single woman for a day and a half. No husband and no dog. I had a chance to just be left alone and it was terrific. Played mini golf with the family and even got to spend a few hours in my aunt and uncles pool. The down side to the pool time is that I am a bright red lobster now. I was only out for 3 hours and am crispy!! Typically I wear sun screen, but for whatever reason I didn't and am now really paying for it.

In other news, I have started a vlog (video blog) on YouTube. I was somewhat hesitant and nervous to do this as I'm not sure how people who know me will take it or what they will have to say about it. Nevertheless I decided it was something I wanted to do. Of course it really all started when I got a new computer. I just bought a new laptop, which happened to come with a built in web cam. Now, I did not buy my computer specifically for the web cam and actually didn't even think about doing a vlog until I realized it had one.

I have watched TONS of videos on YouTube about gastric bypass. Many people put up videos showing the progression after surgery and I decided it would be a neat way for me to keep track of my feelings as well as a way to be able to easily look back at how I change physically after surgery. So I did it. To date I have three videos on my channel and hope to add them at least weekly if not more frequently. Anyway, that is the latest and greatest.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment