Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I am so thankful today is Friday. I really am ready to be away from this desk (my ball and chain). Getting use to working on Fridays has been a bit of a challenge, but I'm super glad to still have a job. I've been picking up my production recently so I hope the boss can learn to be happy with my work. If not, at least I know I've done everything in my power to impress him.

I had a wonderful evening last night. Goose came over to check out the bridesmaid dress for her wedding. The color is a beautiful shade of purple and I'm quite happy to report the dress fits wonderfully. Needs a few alterations in the bust (or I need to grow bigger boobies) and possibly the hem, though I'm going to try to avoid that if possible. What is the deal with these dresses being so big in the bust? Every dress I've ever had is HUGE in the bust and I've had them so big that seamstresses practically have to re-make the dress to fit me. Just because I am plus sized does not mean I have GIGANTIC breasts. The sad thing is, I'm not even that small chested either, DD's are not small ,yet when I get these dresses I feel like a part of the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) Nonetheless, I am excited we are inching ever closer to her big day. I have been planning her bridal shower for awhile now and am now getting down to time for finishing the final preparations. I hope she enjoys her special day.

I'm going to try and get to the pool again tonight. My hip is feeling a bit better, though still sore when I walk. I think getting in the pool and moving would do me some good. There is some open swim time tonight so I might try and get the hubby to go just for something to do for awhile. I have a few other errands to run and need to clean my house so we shall see how the evening plays out. I'm excited to be getting off at 2 today instead of the normal 4. That should help with getting it all done.

I am excited because the hubby and I bought a pot rack to hang in our kitchen above the stove. New pots and pans were one of our wonderful wedding gifts and now we have a rack to match. Jared hung it up last night, and I love it. We aren't super sure about the way it is hanging right now. It's from chains in two spots on the ceiling, but that makes it tip back and forth when you grab pots off it. We might need to change it to a 4 hook set up to keep it from swinging so much. I don't want anything to come crashing down on me or the stove!


So all in all I'm pretty darn happy today. The sun is out and I'm ready to get this day done! What is making you happy on this lovely Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment