Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have eye twitching seizures!

These last few weeks have proved to be increasingly stressful. We are swamped at work and have had 3 weeks straight with mandatory overtime. As most of you know, I HATE the overtime work. I shouldn't complain because it is nice extra money, which we could use right now; however, I never feel like the extra money I make is worth all the added stress and late nights.

I'm not sure if it is secondary to the stress of extra work or if my vision needs checked, but the last five days I have had near non-stop twitching of my left eye. I feel like my eye is constantly having a seizure, which makes me think of this great video I watched on the page of Dr. Grumpy some time ago. As a "medical" person, I found this to be totally hilarious so I wish to pass it on and show you. Perhaps I should go to the ER with my "eye twitching seizures" and see if I can get Xanax, Vicodin, or Valium.

Watch and enjoy!

1 comment:

Goose said...

hah! I never saw that...too funny!!

Post a Comment