Thursday, March 4, 2010

I met a new friend

This week at aerobics I started talking with one of the women in my class. She is very nice and the more we talked the more I realized how nice it was to have someone to talk to outside of my home life. I don't have very many friends and I think having someone to relate to at aerobics will help keep me in there and looking forward to going. She is 10 years older than me and has her plate full with three sons, so I'm not sure it's someone I would do an extraordinary amount with socially. You just never know though. I am not a person who likes to be super social all the time. I enjoy my own private and personal time, though seems I get too much of that these days and I'm really missing spending time with the close friends I do have.

Exercising has been good for me. I'm feeling better and better and am getting more motivated. Tonight is walking night so me and the pooch and hopefully the hubby are gonna go for a walk after work. Jared took Dudley for a walk last night while I was in class. I think the exercise is great for all of us and I really want to keep it up and make it a part of our lives. In the end I think it will be good for all of us to make this change and I hope Jared can see that. I know after surgery his lifestyle will need adjusted as mine does, so why not do it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment