Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Check out Little Ms. B to see what she is ranting about on this beautiful Wednesday afternoon.

Rave- I am finally getting started on the path of surgery. I have my first appointment set for mid April. I am so excited I find it hard to think about anything else.

Rave- I've continued my water aerobics and walking routine and continue to feel better and better.

Rant- My right knee is still giving me trouble since falling back in December. I really hope it's just a bad strain.

Rant- I have recently found an odd spot/growth on my neck. I can't tell what it is but as I've watched it over the last two weeks it is continuing to get bigger. I called to set up an appointment with my doctor to have it looked at. Really gonna be pissed if its something bad!

Rave- I am throwing a bridal shower for Goose in a week and a half. I have almost everything ready for the day and hope she really enjoys herself.

Rave- Jared is getting more and more hours at work, which means we are finally going to get our finances back on track. What a long winter it turned out to be.

That's it for me today. What's got you rantin and ravin?

No comments:

Post a Comment